Application engineer is a key person in the specification process of new projects. Every customer has a different project assignment and your role is to accomplish the scope with Photoneo Technology.
We will train You to become an advanced user of Photoneo products. On your daily task, you will be accompanied by the team of skilled technical consultants, application engineers and backed by the ultimate R&D team. Your diligent work, great technical outlook and professional approach lead to delivering many successful machine vision projects. Application Engineer also analyzes, collects and shares customer needs with the product management team and greatly contributes to product development.
Your acquired knowledge and first-hand working experience with robotic eyes (3D Sensors) and brains (robotic software) will allow you to grow within the company to advanced consultancy and integration roles, dealing with more complex customer projects, opening travel opportunities (if you feel like it).
Responsibilities / Your daily job
- Acting as a technical point of contact for customers and sales representatives
- Guide customers to define right Photoneo product for their application
- Collecting and categorizing customer feedback for product management
- Preparing and giving trainings, contributing to knowledge sharing
- Guide and help customers with installations, suggest improvements
- Exploring new uses cases, preparing content for marketing
- Contributing to testing and writing documentation
Who are we looking for
- Person able to quickly comprehend and grasp the intricate technical scope of a project or task
- Friendly customer approach and good communication skill
- Ownership and independence in solving problems, ability to gain and search for information externally and internally
- Fluent in English, any other additional language is an advantage
- Experiences that are welcomed: industrial automation, robotics, machine vision, Linux OS, CAD; (having these as a hobby also counts)
- Motivated by problem solving, and willing to research beyond own knowledge – Fast and eager learner.
- Knowing basic programming and mathematical concepts is welcomed.
- Unique working opportunity in Slovak company producing state-of-the-art 3D Vision systems that are deployed over the whole world.
- Experienced and motivated team members eager to do a great job.
- Multicultural working environment.
- Room for personal and career growth. We are team who want you to grow where you fit and love your job
- We invest in you and we want also to learn from you
- Global travel opportunities (visits or longer-terms)