Delivery Specialist in Mobile Robotics
The team you will be joining delivers fully automated warehouses using mobile robots, 3D scanning, and Artificial Intelligence. Your job will be to set up and commission various parts of this solution. You don’t have experience with robotics or computer vision or AI? We can teach you if you have analytical thinking, communication skills and you have a knowledge of any programming language.
Simply, if you are a fast learner and want to work with advanced technologies with cool and excited people in the fastest growing company in Slovakia, cross-reference the lists below and send us your CV.
We will teach you:
* How robotics use AI to face unprecedented challenges.
* How computer vision works.
* Design robots operation & task.
* Program and setup robots to perform various tasks.
Duties & Tasks:
* Perform setup & configure products and solutions
* Troubleshoot and improve operation & performance
* Advise options and provide expertise
* Communicate & coordinate with customer
* Travel to customer location and/or work remote
* Travel is required for 3-4 days, 2 times a month
- Programming robots or knowledge of any programming language (C, C#, PHP, JAVA)
- Basic experience with PLC programming
- Experience with CAD tool and engineering
- Experience with systems integration using various API
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German is an advantage
- Able to travel abroad approximately 40 - 50% of working time
- Focused on details and objectives
- Ability to learn new things
- Self-organized person able to work independently
- Year-round public transport ID ticket
- Recreation allowance
- Year-round health care in Procare
- Training, conference or other educational activity which is not a typical part of compulsory rides to the position, but related to the performance of the profession
- Opportunity to make your work environment more comfortable (whether it's a new desk, chair, or headphones)
- Home Office whenever you need
- Extra sick days when you're not feeling well
- Flexible working time with core time 10:00 - 15:00
- Attendance based on trust and responsibility, we do not “clock in and out”
- Parking in the garage if you need a car to get to work
- Generous referral program
- Newborn/wedding bonus
- Annual bonus up to or exceeding 13th salary
- Wide range of goodies and fruit
- Massage in the office
- Chill-out zone with ping-pong table and VR
- Trainings & Development
- Friendly atmosphere
- Health Care Benefit
- Relax & Spa Benefit
- Commuting contributions
- Multisport card
- Work& Office Comfort