Solving the most impactful problems in eCommerce, BRIGHTPICK by Photoneo – is one of the fastest growing businesses in Central Europe. It leverages deep expertise in 3D vision with advanced AI algorithms, state-of-the-art mobile robotics, and intuitive optimization and orchestration software to fully automate a warehouse. If you want to work at a company that is using some of the most advanced technologies to solve the biggest challenges in the fastest growing markets like e-grocery and e-commerce, BRIGHTPICK is the place for you.
About the position
We’re in search of a product guru with strong analytical thinking who will help us to create and deliver the fully automated order fulfillment solution. You will need to have a holistic understanding of a complex product and processes that can vary from customer to customer. Thus, a fast learner is a must.
How does this look in practice?
You will be spending a lot of time with our CEO and Director of Product talking about product strategy and what customers we want to attract and how to shape the product.
Secondly you will deep dive into discussion with the Director of Software development and his team to gain knowledge about all process flows, APIs and our solution virtual simulations that have a direct impact on the customer.
Lastly you will bring all this together and make sure that products that we are developing can be easily integrated into our customers processes and are tuned for optimal performance.
Ideal background for this role is a business analyst or ex-developer with strong communication skills. Or Product manager/Product owner that is not afraid of a hands on approach to gain deep expertise. Previous experience in logistics or e-commerce would help a lot to fit into the role faster. As we go fast…very fast.
Essential attributes – don’t skip this part, we really mean it
- Proactive self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to take ownership of the task a drive its completion
- Outcome focused = what is the most efficient and effective way to deliver what company needs
- Right balance between technical knowledge and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
We care about you from the very first day of working in Photoneo, s.r.o.:
Daily breakfast and afternoon snacks, Available parking for everyone, English lessons, Soft Skills & Hard Skills trainings, Massages, Private Terrace with swings and view, Multisport card, Support of participation in sporting events and Photoneo sport merch, Sports teams and yoga on the terrace and workout in the office, Dressing rooms and Showers, Discounts for employees and others…
Your benefits after one year of working in Photoneo:
You can choose one benefit from the MAIN package, where you`ll find:
- Year-round public transport ID ticket
- Recreation allowance
- Year-round health care in Procare
- Training, conference or other educational activity which is not a typical part of compulsory rides to the position, but related to the performance of the profession
- Opportunity to make your work environment more comfortable (whether it’s a new desk, chair, or headphones)
- 3. pillar Special benefit for Jubilants (after 5yrs)
Your work-time balance is important for us:
- Sick days when you’re not feeling well
- Flexible working time with core time 10:00 – 15:00
- Attendance based on trust and responsibility, we do not “clock in and out”
- Possibility of switching a public holiday from the middle of the week to another day (for example to Friday or Monday) after agreement with manager, considering business reasons
- 2 extra days of holiday as plus after the death of a close relative/partner (in that month)
- 2 extra days of holiday as plus after marriage/ registered partnership (abroad) (in that month before/after)
- Generous referral program
- Newborn/wedding bonus
- Annual bonus may be up to or exceeding 13th salary