Robots unloading pallets - the next revolution in logistics
The depalletization solution can be fully automatic or semi-automatic. It all starts with a pallet loaded with boxes being placed inside of the range of the robot. This can be done either manually or automatically, depending on the features of the depalletization line. The 3D vision device (PhoXi 3D Scanner) then performs a scan of the pallet and transfers the scan into a 3D texture data set. The advantage of this is that this way the data set is not influenced by light conditions and it can be used for a flawless recreation of the boxes shapes.Read more Watch the Webinar
99,7% accuracy of picking
Boxes do not have to be stacked in a pattern and you can use any type of pallet
Algorithm tested & recognizes more than 5000 types of boxes.
We can effectively depalletize the entire pallet of approximately 1000 boxes in 1 hour
Robots are able to work 24/7/365 without tiring and need of human interaction
With proper robot and gripper you can pick up to 50 kg
With this smart automation you do not need to pay monthly expenses connected to workers. All you do is keep the boxes coming and robot does the rest
We guarantee more than 99.7 % pick rate achieved over the implementation. The remaining small 0.3% are diminished over time thanks to the machine learning algorithm that recognizes uncharacteristic boxes and learns how to pick them
The most intelligent depalletization equipped with algorithm that is able to continuously learn and recognize new boxes.
Automation should be for everybody
Contact us to find out more